Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Cook. Love. Food.

Well, if you know me well then you would know I'm a food person. I love eating, well, I think most people do! I don't mind eating cheap or expensive food, as long as they are yummy, I'm more than happy to spend that money. Right, I mean I choose quality over price O(∩_∩)O

Yes, when I say I'm a food person, I also mean that I love to cook (still learning to be a good cook though), from appetiser to dessert, any cuisine, as long as I think that's new to me, I'll try doing it! So throw me with any food recipe, I'll come out with something for sure (may not be super yummy but come on, be confident =P).

I've started collecting recipe books or any online recipes few years ago. Well of course, I've cooked or made or baked some of them. Am currently very interested to the recipes by Kit Mak (麥潔兒) - you might heard about her before. Yes, she was one of the judges in the HK show, Beautiful Cooking 2.

Introducing Kit Mak. Gosh, she is definitely a pretty chef!

Kit Mak also published a few recipe books to share her cooking ideas. She is very well-known with new ideas on cooking; incorporating traditional ways of cooking, she brings in new ideas to make different tastes to the 'traditional' dishes. Here are some of her books which I really hope I have them (apparently they only sell them in Hong Kong >.<). I only see them only and didn't really have the chance to look inside the book T-T. Well, not promoting these books, just to let the other cook person who also interested in Kit Mak's cooking (like me) and is living in Hong Kong, know about them.
This is interesting. Kit Mak worked with another writer to actually linking her cuisine to love stories and I heard (well not really heard, these are all what I read from the book description) that there are 40 recipes in it which have been decribed through romantic love stories

Right, all I know about this book is making desserts with all kinds of flowers. People normally use flowers as gift, decorations, fragrance or tea, this is the first time I know that we can actually make desserts with flowers. Interesting~

Kit Mak gave this book with the name of 'The Taste of First Love' so I guess there must be something that make you feel 'in love' when you're making or tasting it. So wanna have one too!!!


Ok, here are some recipes that I searched online. Someone was very kind to share these online *thank you*. I'm not sharing the recipes here cuz it will take me very long time to edit them (as the picture sizes are really small and there are many of them) but I'm more than happy to share a few of them if you are interested ^v^
Show you some pictures here... How is it? Feeling hungry already?

Molten Chocolate Cake (巧克力心太软)
Yes, this was the one I made few weeks ago. I have the recipe in another post if you are interested.

Chicken Diavola (魔鬼烧鸡)

Rich Tomato Soup (番茄浓汤)

Chicken Steak with Apple and Herbs (苹果香草鸡扒)


Wow! Making me so hungry *drooling*

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...