Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Post exam celebration (not really =P)

Yay! Finally it's the day for my first exam (it's already the second exam week and I normally finished by the second week >.<)!!!Family-centred practice subject... had been reading it for the whole week, seriously so sien already! Couldn't wait to 'vomit' all out from my brain onto the paper haha!

And yea, I'm done with that subject (hooray)! One more final ever exam next Monday and I'm so can't wait for that day to come!!!
Anyway... Just went for lunch with Tanya at Macquarie Centre after finished the paper. First try at this cafe or restaurant (thanks to Tanya because of her craving for burger after watching Masterchef last night lol)



Nick's Diner Burgers & Pancakes, Macquarie Shopping Centre
The Menu.
Let's see what to eat first!

The restaurant and its ambience

As usual, chocolate milkshake 
(there are a few choices though: chocolate, strawberry, vanilla and banana).
Both Tanya and I love chocolate!
$6.50

Tomato and Basil Bruschetta... $7.90
 I don't really like basil but I don't mind eating it.
And seriously, this starter is SOOOOO NICE!!!

Grilled Atlantic Salmon Burger... $17.90
OMG!!! Tell you what! This is GREAT!
Honestly, I have never tried burger before (I mean these types of American style burger, not McD's or KFC's burgers).
SO SO SO different from those McD's and KFC's burgers man!
Apparently, there are many steps you need to do to make a burger and to fry that chips (information from Tanya after she watched Masterchef ^^)


Yum yum~ Can't wait for next week to come when all the papers are finally finish EVER!!! And we can have huge celebration Yay!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...