Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Pressie from Nuffnang ❤

The second posting of the day (very seldom to have my blog updated so frequently lol). Anyway...
My landlady's daughter knocked my door few minutes ago and handed me with a mail. Nothing special, on the front page it was my name and address. So, I turned the envelope around to open it. And when I turned it around... I saw this...

Eih!? Why do I have a mail from nuffnang???
This really puzzled me and I was so curious what's that in the envelope...
So, I opened it...
.
.
.
.
.
.

And I found this in the envelope!


A free movie ticket from Nuffnang!!!
Now, I remember! I participated in the nuffnang survey.
And they were giving out free movie tickets for the first 500 participants!
So surprise! I'm one of the 500, so lucky haha!

First pressie from Nuffnang. Thank you ^^
Gonna ask my friend to go watch movie with me after exam ler haha!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...