Thursday, July 7, 2011

Reading with PASSION ❤

Have been waiting for the third book of the Fallen series for nearly a year and I FINALLY got my copy today (well, it's actually out for nearly a month but I didn't realise it =.=")!!!
I know people might say "hey, it's teen reading!". Well, it is kind of teen's choice as it is more to fantasy romance... I'm reading it because I am a dreamer lol !!! I prefer fantasy or fiction haha!
Gonna bury myself in reading again =)
Bon reading (is this even a word? Whatever...)


PASSION by Lauren Kate
The third book of Fallen series.
(The series always have nice cover page =D)


The first and second book are FALLEN and TORMENT, respectively if you are interested ^^

Fallen

Torment

Told you the cover pages are really nice!!! Am I right? =P

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...