Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Sweeeeeeet Potato Dessert

Not my cooking this time but it's a piece of cake for me (and for everyone of course), I've cooked it for n times lol.
Came back from work in a very freezing cold weather... So sweet that my landlady had saved me a bowl of warm sweet potato dessert which really warmed me up =D

Nice dessert recipe to share with you! Very easy and it only takes 15 minutes! Have a try =)

Ingredients: - 1 sweet potato 
                   - 1 or 2 slices of ginger
                   - Brown sugar in pieces (片糖), depending on how sweet you would like it
                     to be

Steps:
1. Cut the sweet potato into small pieces (but not too small)
2. Boil the sweet potato and ginger in a pot of water (not too much water, about half a pot and you can  always add more water if it's too little)
3. Cook for 15 minutes, use a fork or spoon to poke if the sweet potato has softened,  then add the brown sugar into the dessert.
4. Try the taste and add more brown sugar if you like.
5. Serve it warm =)


Tadah~
Warm and sweet potato  dessert ❤

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...