Thursday, July 14, 2011

Chatswood BBQ Kitchen 好上好燒腊小厨 @ Chatswood

Dinner at Chatswood BBQ Kitchen (好上好燒腊小厨)~
Told you I would dine in the BBQ Kitchen one day and I finally did with a few friends, eating something more than just the BBQ! A dinner for four so three dishes should be enough. Had a really long look at the menu... well, yes they have lotsa dishes and it's so hard to decide what to eat (everything sounds good!) and here's our final decisions...

Tadah~

Roast duck and roast pork (燒鴨 & 燒肉)

Minced pork, eggplant and mushroom with fish sauce in hot pot (鱼香茄子煲)

Salt and pepper squid (椒鹽鱿鱼)

Honestly, they are all really good! Especially the hot pot, a very good choice when you eat it with rice! The BBQ are just as good as ALWAYS and this was my first time eating chinese style salt and pepper squid and they are really good!
Very satisfying dinner and I'll definitely visit the BBQ Kitchen again to try other dishes!!!


AND I was lucky enough to see someone who I haven't seen for ages after we finished dinner and headed to the Gelatissimo for gelato! He looks just the same as always ❤

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...