Sunday, October 5, 2008

The Banquet?

Yesterday was the BANQUET for me and Tanya!
Know why?
We had lots of great food and all the food looked so NICE!
Yesterday was not in very good weather; raining the whole day but we were so enthusiastic in hunting good food in the city!
With our empty stomach in the morning, we went to Pancakes on the Rocks!
I've long heard of the pancakes on the rocks and i got the chance to try finally yesterday!
Wanna know why is Pancakes On The Rocks so damn well known?
I'll show you!


Tanya's Vanilla Swiss Shake and My Lime Swiss Shake! These shakes are very different from other shakes I tried in other places! These are really smooth and... just too PERFECT!



Devil's Delight... This is REALLY DAMN SUPER TASTY! The taste of chocolate flavoured pancakes just kills me! Chocolate Lovers... MUST try this!



The Ultimate Crepes... Crepes filled with cheesy yoghurt and dip with strawberry sauce... This is really made me feel like in the heaven! It is just too TASTY!



Just see my facial expression, you will definitely know how those pancakes and crepes taste like!




Tanya enjoyed the Devil's Delight soooo much! She said the chocolate pancake was really a BOMB for her! Imagine how YUMMY it is that can bombs someone!


Finished! Left with UGLY plates.... Haha!


Okay! With our fulled stomachs, we left to the Opera House! It is just a short distance from The Rocks!


Know what? I've been in Sydney for 1.5 years but this was the first time I went to the Opera House! Don't laugh! This is TRUE! Anyway, I've finally been to the Opera House! Wakakaka!


At the front of the Opera House! Rain stopped for a while, Just nice! Haha! We looked pretty right?




I was trying to pull the door. Anyway, It was locked!



One of the doors, i mean the theatre was opened. Yea, we entered and this photo was taken inside the Opera House!


Okay! Next stop was the Lindt Chocolate Cafe! We met Shir Li in the city and she brought us to this cafe for our afternoon tea!


It's blur but this is the shop la!



While waiting for our drinks to be served, we took these lovely photos! (I really like Tanya's dress!)



Tanya's milky hot chocolate...



My dark hot chocolate...


Anyone noticed that there were not drinks in the cup? Haha! We were actually provided with an empty cup, a small jug filled with hot milk and another one filled with chocolate! We need to make the drinks ourselves! Special ba? Haha! This is the best hot chocolate I ever have!

Last destination was the Fish Market! We were actually wanted to go in the morning der...

We went aroung 4.15pm... AND we had not many food left.... So sad! These were what we had and really very little....


Cheezy Lobster... this is 15 bucks! But tasty!



Scallops and Calamari! 12 bucks! I LOVE scallops and calamari alots!


Tanya and I were so regret that we didn't get to eat the FISH N CHIPS! Never mind! We already made an appointment with each other that we will go to Fish Market again after Exam and before we go back to M'sia! Hehe...

Yesterday was really HAppy Day! Yes, both of us deserved this before we go for 2 weeks prac in the coming 2 weeks!

So Super Thank You, Tanya for bringing me to the Pancakes On The Rocks and had fun with me! Haha! And Thanks to Shir Li for bringing us to the nice Lindt Chocolate Cafe! Lotz of Muax for you gals!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...