Thursday, October 2, 2008

Big SURPRISE!!!!!!!

Boo!
Today I had make up classes for ECH215 which make up the classes I'll miss in next 2 weeks.
Went to Uni early in the morning since class started at 9am.
Got very interesting lessons too.
Have a look and guess what is that in the pictures. This is one of the things that we did in the class.




Any Idea?

Mooncake. NOPE! Mooncake festival has already passed! Try again!

Give up?

Fine, I'll tell you the answer!

It's the earth!

Cool, isn't it? It just looks exactly like the earth! Haha!

We used plasticine to make this, interesting har!

Anyway, we finished class at 1.15pm but it was about 1.30pm when I came out. I was just so hungry!

Was thinking of what to eat for lunch... I was actually ajak Tanya for lunch but she needs to work unfortunately.

Haiz, no choice! Just grab something to eat. Anyway, I got myself the muffin combo.

After I finished eating I went to toilet (so embarassing by telling this).

I then heading to the library... GUESS WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!

Eih? Why this guy looks so familiar?

ARGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! IT"S HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh My Gosh! He walked passed me!

I never thought that I'll get to see him until 1 month later!

But see WHAT WAS ACTUALLY HAPPENED!!!

What a coincidence!

He is still looks sweet and cute! And DAMN....

He is just too suit to pink polo shirt!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've seen him wearing pink polo few times!

OMG it was really a big surprise for me!

Made me so happy by just seeing him! Feel so SWEET!

Don't know when can I get to see him again ler? Haha...


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...