Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Goodbye...

It's been long that since my last post about you...
And maybe this entry will be the very last entry about you...
I told myself you are not worth enough for me to wait and think about...
My life had been so complicated ever since I met you one and a half years ago...
My emotions were tied strongly to your presence...I was so happy when I saw you somewhere in
the uni...Even a very tiny action of yours attracted me...I felt so uneasy when I couldn't see you...
Thought I was crazy...Indeed, I was so crazy about you...
You broke my heart but I was still going on with my feeling for you...
Without wishing for anything in return... I really thought I could like you with regretless...
I realized that I was wrong...
I found myself couldn't like you without payback...I found myself couldn't like you when you would never like me back... I found how silly I was when I knew you were not mine but hers... You would never be mine...
I told myself heaps of times...He has a girlfriend...He would never like me...
Saw him holding her hand...so many times... I thought I will be happy seeing you happy too...
But at last I was not that noble as I thought...
I can't like one when he will never likes me... I can't like one when I can only see him from far... I can't like one when I know nothing at all about him...
I think I was just hypnotized....

Bye bye... After one and a half year...I decided to move on...
I had been too silly waiting for you... I had been watching at you silently... I had been liking you secretly...
Honestly, I liked you...You were the first who gave me this feeling after years of my last relationship...
Since you are not meant to be mine...please don't ever let me see you again...I gotta move on...
Hope you live happily ever after and good luck for your future undertakings...
Goodbye, my love....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...