Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Nervous...nervous and NERVOUS!!!

So nervous...So ner..v..ou..s...SO NERVOUS......
Relax! This was actually how I felt yesterday night and early in this morning!
Today's tut is the KEY to pass the music subject!
We had our peer teaching! I think somebody may not know what a peer teaching is...
Well, for us, the noble future early childhood educators *trembling*, we're gonna teach our peers who are actually our coursemates to sing a song!
We NEED to imagine and pretend these 'old' children as real children...*sweat* Honestly, I really don't know how to imagine and pretend them as children...Well, they are real adults sitting in front of me okay! How do I not nervous ler!!!???
Very good, I chose this super easy song to teach! Head and shoulders knees and toes! I supposed the whole world know this song (if you don't, sorry la...what i can say is...YOU HAVE NO CHILDHOOD!!! lol)!
Well, to really make my peer teaching interesting, I nearly cracked my brain to 'vomit' some idea!
And finally, I chose to teach with a puppet! I went to the library, hopefully I would find a puppet!
Ok there are a few but know what...they all look so old and torn...All right, I had no choice! I had to borrow one of them to make my idea worked! I couldn't live without it!!! I got one girl puppet eventually...
Okey dokey! I had my idea, I had my puppet, now I need scripts!!!!!! Had to think scripts for me and my special guest, I called her Puffy (thought this name was nice)!
This scripts needn't to be too long...must be interesting and involve everyone...*write write write*
Ok done! I thought I had a really humour scripts (at least it was humour for me!)! Guess what I did the next? I actually sat in front of the mirror and practiced the scripts with Puffy! Excuse me, don't think too much! I was not being narcist and looking at myself in the mirror ok!!!
Few times practising...*cough cough* Should stop making all those voices, if not, I would have no voice to teach tomorrow!!!
Hmm...I guess I was ready!

THE NEXT DAY...which is today!
Gee! I was so nervous!!! =.=''
Ok, we took turn to teach. You could actually volunteer to have a go first!
Not the first one please, Not the last either...I taught when at least 8 of us had done...
It's SHOW TIME!!!
Tell you what...My heart was bumping extremely fast and loud that you may hear it *sweat*
It's Puffy's show time as well!
So I actually kept changing the voices to act as Puffy and of course myself! By the time we sang the song, my throat was just like 'STOP IT! STOP TORTURING ME!' haha!
But I have to really really thank you la MY THROAT! You did a good job! *clap clap*
The happiest thing was I got a credit for the teaching and had already passed this subject!!!Yay! No exam for this, no need to bother anymore! Haha!
Now, I can really focus on the assignment which is due tomorrow and presentation!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...