Sunday, May 24, 2009

The power of MAKE-UP... Frighten me!!!

Got this forward email few minutes ago...
My first reaction after seeing this was like O_o ... What!? *eyes pop out* Incredible!!!
These photos show the steps of a girl making up. I guess this is the first intention when this girl first posted up these photos...
But i guess people used to compare the looks before and after making up eventually!
See yourself...





























Gee! I have to admit that she has extremely good make-up skill!
She looks totally different after making-up!
I can't believe it's the same person!!!
Argh!!!!!!!!!
This is why we always say make-up makes you look different!
Proven!
This girl can actually become professional dresser man!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...