Friday, May 29, 2009

Slack!

Let me tell you what I actually do now when I supposed to read my literacy readings and do summaries...
Well, Every semester is like that! The nearer the time to exam the more moodless I feel! See what I'm doing now lo! My readings are lying so nicely next to me...lol

No mood to read especially when we had submitted every literacy assignments! I thought it's the end for this subject before exam! But guess what? We were given 2 readings to read and summarize for our exam preparation! Damn it! I really have no mood to do this! Just how many times do we need to read these readings!!!!!! What a nuisance!
I only read 2 pages since 1130am! It's been 3 hours already and I havent even finished 1 reading! I can tell you what I did most of the times... youtube, facebook and now blogger! Haha!

Just finished doing a tag in facebook (kena tagged by Tanya), the topic is so interesting, do la! Haha!
Blogging now... Having my yummy dessert lunch...
Didn't really realized that this dessert is actually a rice dessert when I bought it in Woolies! Rice dessert? Kind of...weird har? Nevermind, try the taste first!


This is caramel flavour! It's 97% fat free so don't worry, just eat it! Honestly, I feel less guilty if I eat a dessert which is fat-free! Wakakaka!


Yum yum~ It's not that weird as expected! Is actually quite tasty! Creamy~

Going to gym at 4pm for squash and 530pm for Bodyjam! First time playing squash, don't know how does it feel! Tell you guys later la har! And JAM! Gee, I love Bodyjam so much! Wakakaka!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...