Friday, September 11, 2009

Aroma~

Been very stressed up these few days... I guess I have too much matters troubling me...
Assignments... Quiz... Practicum... Family things...
Argh!!!!!! Why do I need to be stressed up with these!!!
Couldn't sleep very well... Cried alot... Ate alot... I think I really very very very tension!

Bought myself a scented candle... I always believe the effectiveness of aromatherapy, just that I hadn't have a chance to try it... Yea, I guess this is the best time for me to try how effective it is! Well, I always know that lavender is very good in calming and destressing... I didn't get the lavender one though. I actually like the scent of sandalwood. Obviously, I got the sandalwood one!


That's the one! I like the 'cup' (???) so much!

It really smells nice! With my soft Kitaro's instrumental music on and my very own aromatherapy, I really feel calmer now... Well, I'm still can't sleep very well...But , at least, I did feel better!
Hopefully, my aromatherapy will KICK my stresses off SOON!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...