Monday, June 27, 2011

The day I got really CREAMY and TEARY

Okay, supposed to be only Tanya and I going to Pancakes for dinner but Tanya told me not to worry and brought me in the restaurant when there were already super many people queueing up for seats! So I saw everyone was waiting for both of us downstair... that was kinda surprise to me! Supposed to be only both of us having dinner!!! How come everyone's here!!!??? So I know that's Tanya's plan AGAIN!!! Haha!

And so the gang was celebrating my birthday with me at
Pancakes on The Rocks

This is the second and last birthday they were celebrating with me in Sydney.
The really long table again for the whole gang.


Yoyo drank abit and her face got really red!
She looked drunk in this photo...

Here comes the cake!
Yummy cake (i think it was coffee and walnut cake) from 85 degrees.
Note: Sneaky Gavin walking all the way here...

Standing next to me.

Right! Someone tied my hairs up!
What are you going to do!!!???
Gavin: Close your eyes and make a wish (I did as he said =.=). Do you enjoy your birthday?
Mandy: (I was like...) Yes...

The next second I got lotsa cream on my face!
Sneaky Gavin walked away quickly once he added 'moisturiser' on me!

Poor me... Seriously, the cream were all over my face!

Tried to wipe away all the cream~

Wanna see the live show of the whole creamy process???
Click here
Credits: Sunny 

Haha! Something was on my mind now!
See what's on my hand? *laughed wickedly inside*

Here's the repay, Gavin! Hahahaha!

He's good enough to clean me up though =)

After clean up...
Time to cut the cake!!!

The gang always said it's the Aussie's rule to kiss the nearest guy when the knife touched the bottom of the cake. It was supposed to be Trevor that they asked me to kiss but I was very kind!!! I know his potential girlfriend was there so I didn't do it to him lol
So Gavin was brave enough to nominate himself to kiss me!
And that's my reaction (from the photo =P)

Okay PLEASE don't kiss me with that pig lips!!!

Kisses from Tanya and Gavin. They really kissed me on my face with me holding the knife lol

Tanya then bringing out a plastic bag then I was like,
Mandy: Oh dear, you don't have to get anything!
Tanya: Who said I bought it!
Then she took a book out from the bag and I started T_T when I saw it...


Couldn't stop crying...
Curious what they gave me for pressie?


Yoyo started crying when she saw me crying.
What a sentimental girl =)

More tears when I opened the book...

Tanya also started crying... lol

I can't believe that I cried that much!!!
Ai Vee had to comfort me lol

Reading the book...

So, this is the book that made me cried like a baby!

The cover page...

So, inside are messages from the gang and photos of us taking together.
They were making this photo album for me which showing the moments I had with them in Sydney together.
Because this is the last birthday they are celebrating with me and I'm leaving Sydney...
They had made something special as a remembrance...
Everyone had a page with their photos with me and messages for me...
Note: These are not meant for you to read... Just showing off how lovely the pressie is =P


Claire


Sunny

Jay


Tracy


HD


Trevor


Dini


Ronald


Darryl

Hanafi

Luke

Yoyo started to cry again when it was her turn to take a photo with me
And made me cried again...

Yoyo


Joceline


Rina


Ai Vee


Gavin

Tanya

Angela and Gary







Kenneth

I had the BEST birthday ever!!! I'm really grateful to meet the gang and had been spending much fun and unforgettable times together in Sydney! They had made my life in Sydney so much AWESOME and I'll never forget about these! I hope I will get to see them again in the future (though I still have 1 month before heading back to Malaysia)!!! I will treasure the precious memories with them and I hope they will not forget me as well (just to remind them in case they forget me =P).



THANK YOU SO MUCH AND I LOVE YOU GUYS ❤


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...