Tuesday, June 21, 2011

My date @ Chantilly's Macquarie Centre

A date with a very good friend at Chantilly's Macquarie Centre after finished my final paper.
Had a little heart talk and lunch + afternoon tea + dinner =P


Iced chocolate for me!
Yes, cause I don't take coffee

Iced Coffee for the friend~

Thought of something sweet and naughty dessert...
Blueberry cheesecake with ice-cream
All right, dessert should've served at last...
I don't know why they were serving it together with my main (probably because they were closing soon...)

Main: Chicken & Mushrooms French Crepe
So cheesy!!! I know it's very naughty! Well, who cares!
Seriously, this is really good! So, this is French crepe! Very different from the normal savoury crepe we have in other cafes!


Yum yum~ Both of us were so full! And we were sharing the food!!!
Anyway, thank you again for being there to listen to me =D

AND... KNOW WHAT! IT'S FINALLY CELEBRATION TIME!!! LET'S PLAN WHAT TO DO IN THE COMING WEEKS~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...